- Salary: £9.99 per hour
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Temporary
The company are one of the UK’s strongest brands, with an instantly recognisable name and a reputation to match. Based on the Chester Business Park, the company provides free parking, a subsidised restaurant, an onsite gym and good public transport links. The Customer Service Advisor will be taking calls from customers who are struggling to meet payments on their loans, overdrafts, etc. You will be providing a first-class service to customers, discussing their situation to find a solution to aid them with their repayments. All calls will be inbound as customers will be approaching you for guidance and to seek solutions. The Customer Service Advisor will have a comprehensive training programme and ongoing support to achieve your results and targets.
To apply for the Customer Service Advisor role, you should have previous customer service experience, ideally phone based however this is not required. More importantly, you should have exceptional communication skills, the ability to build relationships with customers and an analytical approach to getting the best possible outcome. To apply for the Customer Service Advisor role, you should be able to provide 5 years’ employment/education references and be able to pass a credit and criminal record checks.
- Maintain and update relevant customer account details using appropriate systems
- Setting up of new customer accounts and associated security identification
- Promotion of products relevant to customer need and within regulation
- Gaining authorisation at appropriate points
- Identify and resolve customer queries first time, escalating and progressing where relevant
- Resolution of customer complaints using discretion in the provision of the appropriate solution, escalating where appropriate
- Providing an enhanced customer experience and support improved efficiency savings
- Delivers service within all data protection and regulatory guidelines
- Exceptional customer service experience.
- Working to specific deadlines.
- Working with a customer focus.
- Problem solving.
Customer service, inbound, call centre, contact centre, advisor, claims, complaints, financial services, banking
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds