- Salary: £19.500
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Permanent
Working for a global company, the Customer Support Advisor will be key to the continued growth of the company. Working as part of a fast-paced customer support team, the Customer Support Advisor will be rewarded with training, genuine career prospects and being part of a motivated, passionate team!
To apply for the Customer Support Advisor role, you should have previous office based customer support skills with the ability to hit and exceed KPIs and targets. The Customer Support Advisor will have the resilience to cope with challenges and objections, and to provide business-driven solutions to customers. You will be highly motivated and driven by results and achieving targets.
• Deal with day-to-day queries
• Respond to incoming calls & emails promptly
• Logging records of queries and the resolutions
• Resolve any issues, concerns or complaints and raising these where necessary
• Ensure all customer queries are prioritised and handled in the shortest time possible
• Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
• Excellent analytical skills and the ability to solve problems
• Strong drive for achievement, detail-orientated and organised
• Able to work independently and efficiently, to meet deadlines
• PC literate
KEYWORDS: Customer Service, Call Centre, call handling, queries, reolutions
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies. We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.