- Salary: £18,000 (+£6,000 bonus)
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Account Manager will be responsible for identifying and recruiting preferred suppliers in your dedicated regions across the UK. With your excellent rapport building skills, you will maintain and grow the relationships going forward.
The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious “Best in Industry” award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the “1,000 companies to inspire Britain”. The Account Manager will be rewarded with 33 days holiday, staff pension, private medical insurance, death in service scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, long service awards and staff discount.
To apply for the Account Manager role, you must have proven experience in business to business sales or account management, excellent rapport building skills and proven negotiation skills and the ability to influence. The Account Manager will possess the motivation to succeed in a sales orientated, target driven environment, where success and results are recognised and rewarded.
The Account Manager will be responsible for identifying and recruiting preferred suppliers in their dedicated regions across the UK. With your excellent rapport building skills, you will maintain and grow the relationships going forward. The company are looking for an individual who can take ownership of their areas and provide a reliable, flexible service for customers.
As well as your supplier network you will be building relationships with customers. You will be finding out their needs and matching the Managed Service accordingly with the aim of retaining the customer
Monitoring and maintaining the service standards of your preferred supplier network will also be part of your role
You will be required to communicate service level figures and feedback scores to your partners regularly and update process and procedures accordingly.
• Excellent rapport building skills
• Proven negotiation skills and the ability to influence
• Outstanding verbal communication skills
• Business to business sales experience
• Ability to use your own initiative
• Good standard of written work with accuracy and attention to detail
• Have good geographical knowledge of the UK
• IT literacy in Windows, Word and Excel
• Hunger to succeed in a sales oriented, target driven environment
• Effective team working skills and the ability to work independently
• Confident and inspirational team member
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Results focused, understanding what is important to the business and to customers
• Flexible/adaptable to change
Keywords: Business development, B2B, sales, account management, negotiation, Account Manager, managed services
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds