- Salary: Competitive + great company benefits
- Location: Wrexham, Wales
- Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a UX Architect to join an award-winning company based in Wrexham. The client uses all the latest technology and always make their staff number one priority. You will be working alongside the best talent in the local area. This is a brilliant time to join a vibrant and growing company which will undoubtedly propel your career!
To apply for the UX Architect position, you must have user experience for the design of software and apps. Be able to show off you UX skills and achievements via a portfolio if examples. You will need to have great attention to detail and an architectural brain and thought process. Deep knowledge of and empathy for customers and users, while also the ability to think quickly on your feet. Work to extreme high standards and have good knowledge of common software development and project management practises. Be able to participate creative workshops. Have an open attitude feedback and look to improve personal and product/project levels.
· Move customer and business requirements into clear user profiles and journeys.
· Create user journeys, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
· Get together with developers, designers, customers and the wider business to develop and refine the user experience across all the existing and future products.
· Get involved in the thinking of new products concepts and features.
· Use external and internal feedback to improve UX and drive results.
Keywords: Architect, UX, SaaS, Wrexham
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds