- Salary: £30,000 DOE + great company benefits
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a Test Analyst to join an award-winning company based in Chester. The client uses all the latest technology and always make their staff number one priority. You will be working alongside the best Test Analysts in the local area. This is a brilliant time to join a vibrant and growing company which will undoubtedly propel your career!
To apply for the Test Analyst position, you must have experience testing desktop, web and/or mobile software. Good knowledge of both traditional software life cycle methodologies and iterative (agile) development methodologies. Understanding of the test processes and methodologies, while also having the ability to write clear test plans and cases. You will need to be capable of prioritising project demands effectively.
· Carry out & maintain test plans and suites.
· Recognize test basis, conditions and expected results for test cases.
· Do functional and non-functional manual testing.
· Do automated where needed
· Support test efforts across multiple products
· Work closely with other teams within the business
· Write bug reports while also maintaining bug triage to ensure items are prioritised correctly/risk assessed.
· Provide feedback to software development project teams
· Provide findings to the business teams users and the software development teams.
· Implement and maintain acceptable regression tests.
Keywords: Quality, Assurance, Analyst, Chester, Testing
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds