- Salary: £15,000 - 17,000
- Location: Birkenhead, Merseyside
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Technical Support Administrator will be key to the continued success of the business. The Technical Support Administrator will work as part of a support team to provide a professional customer focused administration service, ensuring that the most effective systems and processes are followed at all times and customers’ needs are not just consistently met but also exceeded. The Technical Support Administrator will be rewarded with 25 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays.
To apply for the Technical Administrator role, you will have previous clerical skills, gained within a professional office environment. You will possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and have the capacity to learn new systems quickly. The Technical Support Administrator will have a clear understanding of the importance of exceptional service to both internal and external customers.
Overview of Responsibilities
• To support the Technical Support Team Leader in the efficient running of the service with regards to the various teams
• To manage incoming correspondence & queries including hard copies and discs as well as web based client portals and to ensure the information is correctly scanned, uploaded, filed, renamed and distributed/notified as necessary to ensure ease of use by the end user, ensuring all queries are followed through to completion within set KPIs
• To monitor the responses from clients following the issue of consultation reports from the team and facilitating an early response
• To extract information from the system for use by the technical teams. To liaise with clients and their design teams in order to collate information required via web shares, Dropbox, saving in the relevant place
• After review, to proactively chase the clients for the packages of information
• To allocate/manage the workload and ensure a relatively even spread of workload, based on an agreed guidance procedure, recording appropriately within the system
• Manage a stock of documents and marketing materials as well as general stationary and general Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), liaise with remote admin staff for regional office stocking
• Must have a clear understanding of the importance of customer service to both internal and external customers
• High level of interpersonal skills with an ability to deal people at all levels
• Excellent PC and keyboard skills, with proven experience using Microsoft Office, particularly Outlook.
• Confident client manner and must be confident in working both independently and as part of a team
• Must be highly organised and work well under pressure with an ability to prioritise effectively
• Must be self-motivated, with an ability to organise own workload efficiently
• Excellent literacy and verbal/communication skills
• Experience of working within an administration team, operating similar processes and systems
• Ability to carry out general administration and clerical tasks to good standard
• Ability to maintain both electronic files, hard files and records accurately
• Problem solving experience, with sound analytical skills
• Must be able to demonstrable ability to use own initiative and be flexible in personal approach without micro-management.
Keywords: Administrator, administration, customer service, technical admin, technical administration, property, building, construction, insurance
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds