- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Permanent
Our client is looking for a Software Support Engineer to help their customers and clients be successful. You’ll work collaboratively with their clients, providing a world class service and working on issues including API calls, data discrepancies, reporting troubleshooting, account configuration and general problem solving (product related).
Reporting directly to the Head of Support, the role is office based in Chester. Office hours are 8am – 4pm, with a 3pm finish on a Friday. The company offers benefits including a company pension scheme, gym membership and the option to work from home 2 days a week.
You’ll be responsible for…
● Providing comprehensive end-user product support via a ticketing system and/OR instant chat as well as online documentation.
● Driving support requests to resolution quickly while being accountable for ticket ownership and client satisfaction.
● Being a gateway to development and product improvement, preparing bug escalations and reproducing customer issues.
● Maintaining our client’s industry leading customer satisfaction rate and reputation with customers.
● Providing support to clients during peak ticket volume between 8am-4pm.
What you’ll need…
● Proven experience troubleshooting
● World-class customer service attitude, with a desire to go over and above
● You understand that how you deliver feedback makes (or breaks) the customer experience, so you always need to deliver an A-Game
● You understand the importance of client’s issues and why it matters to them
● You love working as a team, helping everyone around you, and raising your hand when you need help in turn
To stand out from the crowd….
– Proven experience in delivering first class customer service
– Performance marketing/analytics technical experience
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/IT
Unfortunately, due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.