- Salary: £23,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a Service Desk Analyst to join an industry leading client based in Chester. You will provide an effective, customer focussed 1st & 2nd line support role to cover fault resolution and requests to access IT services. You will report to the IT Director while also working alongside all levels of people up to CFO/CEO. This is a brilliant time to join a vibrant and growing company which will undoubtedly propel your career!
To apply for the Service Desk Analyst position, you must have previous experience in either 1st, 2nd or 3rd line support roles in either software or infrastructure environment. Confident at stakeholder engagement while also being vigilant updating documentation.
· Act as a single point of contact for IT issues and queries
· Take ownership of user issues, follow up the status on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner following through to conclusion
· Provide 1st Line & 2nd line Support and resolve a high percentage of incoming IT Support requests upon the first contact including troubleshooting of IT related issues.
· Ensure a swift response and analysis of new requests, escalating promptly if required
· Present a positive and helpful attitude to business customers
· Maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles
Keywords: Analyst, Service Desk, 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line, Chester, Support, IT
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds