- Salary: Day Rate Negotiable
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Contract: Contract
An exciting contract opportunity for an SAP Functional Consultant to join a leading organisation for 6 months (possible extension). The company are based in Bradford. You will effectively engage, align, manage and lead P2P and P2M Data Migration discussion with client and other partners.
To apply for the SAP Functional Consultant role, you will need to be able to work with system integrator and client business users/stream lead and have a solid understanding of S4/Hana target system design and functionalities which also include organizational structure, configuration, etc.
· Work with legacy data owners/client’s stream lead and understand legacy data structure and functionalities.
· Understand data quality issues found by the data migration consultant using profiling exercise.
· Build mapping sheet which will cover source to target field mapping for the object in scope, conversion requirements specification document which will be embedded with other mapping sheets.
· Show conversion requirement specification to client streams leads and other stakeholders of the project and get sign off.
· Transmit Knowledge transfer to data migration consultants on mapping and business rules.
· Inspect the data loaded into the target system against conversion requirement specification.
· Work with client stream leads and data owners during the post load validation and obtain post load validation sign off.
Keywords: SAP, Consultant, Functional, P2P, P2M, S4/Hana, Bradford, Contract
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds