- Salary: £18000 Per Annum
- Location: Ellesmere Port, North West
- Contract: Permanent
The Sales Support Executive will be supporting a successful and expanding Sales team, both through administrative support and supporting clients with general queries. The Sales Support Executive will be required to handle both inbound and outbound calls to existing clients and customers alongside third parties and other internal departments. Benefits for the Sales Support Executive include free parking, performance reviews and rewards, plus a modern, open-plan office working environment. A great opportunity for an individual to forge a career and gain valuable experience.
To apply for the Sales Support Executive role it is essential you have office based administrative experience, ideally alongside some B2C or B2B phone experience. The successful Sales Support Executive will have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, in addition to either database or CRM management skills.
- Provide administrative support and assistance to the Internal Sales Team and their clients
- Use company websites, CRM and reporting tools to create basic reports for clients and colleagues
- Take responsibility for issues that arise from accounts as well as cases and ensure they are resolved quickly and efficiently
- Dealing with general enquires from third parties about products and also providing quotations
- Identify and increase opportunities with existing accounts whilst developing relationships at various levels.
- Provide support for clients using company websites and services
- Ensure delivery of best practice standards to both internal and external customers
- Perform other tasks on an ad-hoc basis as required by management.
- Manage your workload effectively on a day-to-day basis
- Minimum of 1 year of office based administration experience
- Some experience of handling inbound and outbound calls is essential
- Strong communication skills : both verbal and written
- Time management and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel : producing basic reports
- Ability to work within a team, supporting other member with their workload or difficult issues
- Some knowledge of FCA regulations is desirable
- Experience of working in a Sales Support Executive or Sales Administration role is desirable
Keywords: Account Manager, Account Support, Client Support, Case Handling, Client Management
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds