- Salary: £35,000
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Sales Operations Manager will be a passionate, sales orientated individual to motivate, develop and drive the team of Managers to deliver the highest levels of conversion, quality and customer service via their individual teams. The Sales Operations Manager will ensure that their team are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Sales department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results driven environment.
The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious “Best in Industry” award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the “1,000 companies to inspire Britain”.
To apply for the Sales Operations Manager role, must have proven leadership experience and success in managing a team of call centre Managers, driving change, have a proven track record in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
The Sales Operations Manager will be a strong leader to support and drive behaviours and the accountability of the team.
· Accountable for teams within the call centre. Deliver and monitor department key performance indicators
· Accountable for optimum staffing at all times and for recruitment for your team
· Conduct regular reviews of Team Manager performance
· Lead the call centre to maximise sales revenue and coaching and developing Team Managers
· Maintain a high sales culture at all times, ensuring the call centre focuses on conversion and capitalising on all opportunities to up-sell
· Identify areas for improved profitability and growth, making recommendations to the Call Centre Senior Management team
· Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
· To ensure all team members adhere to FCA regulations
· Motivate, mentor, train and support team members
· Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines
· Ensure that all HR and people management processes are managed in line with company guidelines
· Previous call centre management experience in a sales environment
· Proven track record in driving results
· Change management skills
· Proven track record in motivating a team of managers along with a sales team
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
· Knowledge of HR policies, practises and procedures
· Project management skills
· Previous telephone sales operational experience
· Previous outbound call centre management experience
Keywords: Manager, Team Leader, sales, operations, contact centre, call centre
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds