- Salary: £19,000 - £21,000 + Commission
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established and expanding business, the Sales Consultant will be working alongside the Client Relationship Manager to drive new business opportunities. The Sales Consultant will be contacting business customers, both new and lapsed, to book appointments for Consultants. With free parking, a competitive commission/bonus scheme, medical insurance, enhanced holidays including your birthday off, and genuine career prospects, the Sales Consultant will be joining a motivated and successful team.
To apply for the Sales Consultant role, you will have previous telesales experience. With a self-motivated, tenacious approach, you will possess a confident, professional telephone manner and be target-driven.
• Calling prospective clients to advise of companies’ services, benefits and opportunities.
• Calling lapsed customers to re-establish contacts, requirements and rekindle relationships
• Generating business opportunities across a variety of sectors and services
• Qualifying market data
· Previous Telesales experience is essential
· Professional telephone manner
· Target-driven approach
· Able to adapt your manner and approach, according to the individual customer
· Accurate data entry skills to record and maintain customer account details
Keywords: Sales, telesales, lead generation, appointment setting, market research, B2B, Business to Business
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds