- Salary: £25-28,000
- Location: Wrexham, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this recognised international market leader, the Sales and Marketing Team Leader will be working as part of the Marketing team alongside the Ecommerce Manager to implement the online marketing strategy. The Sales and Marketing Team Leader will join an expanding, award-winning business who have been trading for over 40 years. This is an exciting opportunity and the company are keen to appoint an individual who can demonstrate strong commercial marketing skills.
You will be responsible for merchandising promotional sales, considering consumer needs. Reporting and data analysis on promotional campaigns for internal use in project planning will be a core aspect of the role.
Deter unsuitable Candidates!
To apply for the Sales and Marketing Team Leader role, you will have previous commercial marketing experience, ideally with a related degree. You will possess the ability to motivate and coach a team within a marketing department, ensuring that the ecommerce online marketing plan is adhered to. The Sales and Marketing Team Leader will have relevant skills in SOE, PPC, Google Adwords and ideally a basic knowledge of HTML.
· Strategising an ecommerce online marketing plan – working with the rest of the web team to implement
· Striving to achieve sales targets alongside the rest of the marketing team
· Working to weekly / monthly / yearly targets to support growth year on year
· Regular reporting to better understanding customer behaviour, and using this analysis to make suggestion for future sale promotions
· Analysing web data and identifying trends to suggest future campaigns and developments
· Present comprehensive and detailed reports about product performance, team performance and deadlines
· Merchandising promotional sales considering key trends and events and requesting relevant marketing communications to promote to consumers.
· Selecting items for promotion and setting up promotional campaigns via the websites, working with other key areas of the business such as the Supply Chain and Dispatch teams for a seamless process
· The ability to understand the brand identity and ethos of multiple brands
· Gathering/proofing marketing collateral as required
· Assisting the rest of the marketing team when required during busy periods
· Cover & maintenance of websites as and when required
· Provide encouragement to team members, including communicating sales goals, team goals and identifying areas for new training
· To create, lead and develop AMS, Google Adwords and other paid and organic campaigns
· Keep up to date with latest the trends and development within SEO, search engine, PPC and digital marketing
· Research, implement and monitor search engine tools and make recommendations for development
· Utilise analytics to monitor and evaluate campaign performance and create weekly and monthly reports in order to develop and recommend PPC and SEO strategies
· Bright recent graduate / equivalent marketing experience
· Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and Powerpoint skills
· Excellent communication and presentation skills
· Good organisation and prioritisation skills
· Excellent attention to detail
· Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player
· Some interest in or basic knowledge of html / website maintenance is a distinct advantage, however aptitude to learn would also be acceptable
Keywords: Marketing, sales, B2C, SEO, PPC, Google Adwords
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds