- Salary: £28,000
- Location: Ipswich
- Contract: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales and Marketing Executive to join an industry leading media company. Our client is a market leader with over 25 years’ experience in the industry producing high quality content that pushes their customers’ brands further.
The Sales and Marketing Executive will be responsible for shaping and taking ownership of the sales and marketing campaigns including social media, vlogs, blogs and the setup and management of Google Ads and other marketing tools. Our client is looking for a driven, enthusiastic self-starter who has a desire to learn and above all else, drive the business forward. In return, the Sales and Marketing Executive will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package.
· Be responsible for the creation and implementation of marketing materials such as social ads, blogs/vlogs, articles and whitepapers.
· Working and technical knowledge of how to analyse and improve Google AdWords for effective campaigning.
· Ability to create, setup and manage Google Ads and other Digital Marketing tools.
· Sending and management of email marketing.
· Full autonomy of social media management; using it to promote campaigns, get inbound leads and build connections.
· Identify and attend trade shows.
· Planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns.
· Identify and create PR opportunities
· Maintain presence on relevant industry forums and networks.
· Proven ability to create and implement Marketing Strategy
· Cold calling and prospecting for new business.
· Management of sales pipeline through to close.
· Quote potential projects.
· Devise & develop a Sales Strategy.
· Consistently achieve set sales targets.
· Convert qualified marketing leads into sales.
· Create sales pitches and packs.
· Research current tenders for opportunities.
· Take an engaged approach to the fundamentals of the business. Identifying the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
· Develop an in-depth knowledge of the services we offer and how they help our clients.
· Analysis and report of strategies for effectiveness and ROI.
· Management of CRM.
· Not afraid of picking up the phone.
· Proactive mindset and autonomy.
. Manage workflow software/platform.
· Excellent English; both written and oral.
· Strong persuasive and negotiation skills.
· Absolute self-starter with drive and passion.
· Desire for ownership of responsibilities and challenges.
· Enthusiasm for growth and learning.
· Experienced in Sales, Account Management and Marketing essential.
· Strong computer literacy; Microsoft Office suite, Google AdWords.
. Target hitting bonuses.
KEYWORDS: Google AdWords, marketing, campaigns, PR, sales, business development, B2B, targets, social media
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds