- Salary: £7.83 : 9.23 per hour
- Location: Macclesfield, North West, Cheshire
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this well established and successful company, the Sales Administrator will be process all sales orders and managing a high volume of customer service incoming calls and online message requests. Working as part of a busy and motivated team, the Sales Administrator will be supporting a growing ecommerce business. The successful Sales Administrator can work either full or part time hours between 845am and 530pm, Monday to Friday. For the right person, there may be the opportunity for the role to become permanent.
To apply for the Sales Administrator role, you will have previous telephone customer service experience and IT skills including MS Excel, Word and Outlook. You will have worked in a fast-paced office environment and have fast and accurate data entry processing skills.
• Process all sales orders
• Manage high volume of customer service incoming calls and online message requests
• Processing customer returns and refunds
• Provide a high level of customer service
• Provide professional advice to customers on products and services
• Building and maintaining strong rapport and customer relations
• Respond to and follow up all sales enquiries by post, telephone or email
• Maximise sales opportunities across the business
• Filing all email conversations and keeping track of queries
• Accurate data processing and building website content via Excel and online software
• Good telephone manner.
• Excellent IT Skills including MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Fast & accurate data entry processing.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent level of literacy and written communication skills.
- Must have previous telephone customer service experience
Keywords: Sales administration, Sales Administrator, Administrator, clerical, order processing
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds