- Salary: £40,000
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the key focus of the Revenue Manager will be to motivate, develop, and drive a team of Pricing Specialists and Operation Consultants to deliver the highest levels of sales conversion along with maintaining commercial partner relationships, maximising revenue opportunities, and identifying threads and potential threats to the business.
Your role as the Revenue Manager will be to apply your economic and financial knowledge, staying well-informed of market conditions and the wider economy, to assess any impact on a company’s revenues. You will be responsible for implementing and driving trading and pricing strategies, working across the business to ensure processes enhance performance.
The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious “Best in Industry” award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the “1,000 companies to inspire Britain”. The Revenue Manager will be rewarded with 33 days’ holiday (including Bank Holidays), annual bonus scheme, staff pension, private medical, Death in Service payment, long service awards, staff discount, fully equipped onsite gym and wellness centre.
The Revenue Manager will be reporting into the Head of Revenue Management and will be responsible for the following.
– Use PRISM to make daily price changes to maximise revenue
– Forecast sales and revenue targets ownership of 2-3 key regions
– Deliver daily, weekly and monthly revenue management reports to the board and stake holders
– Support process and procedure delivery in revenue management
– Supporting partners through regular communication updates and regular partnership meetings
– Locate and maximise on all possibly opportunities and minimise any risks
– Driving innovation through new initiatives
-Growing relationships with partners to achieve business KPIs
– Partnering the key department/teams within the business to maximise relationship opportunities
– Integration of relevant acquisitions into daily processes including pre acquisition review
– Lead the delivery of key Revenue Management Projects
– Working closely with internal stakeholders, mainly Sales, Projects, Customer Care and Marketing, to deliver an effective partnership strategy & meeting business objective
– Working knowledge and understanding of the market we operate in with a strong commercial awareness
– Strong communicator and have experience delivering management reports
-Experience of working within an agile business and an ability to work effectively with a team
-A proven track record of running commercial partnerships and achieving business targets
-Understanding of factors affecting price levels
-Data analysis and data interrogation experience
– Identifying opportunities and threats as well as a solid understanding of Demand Elasticity and Revenue Management
– Project Management (desirable)
Keywords: Revenue Manager, revenue, pricing, forecast, revenue management, PRISM, stake holders
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds