- Salary: £8, rising to £18,000 when perm
- Location: Deeside, Wales
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this local, well established engineering company, the Receptionist will join the business on a temp-to-perm basis. Working as part of a small, friendly administration team, the Receptionist will be the first point of contact for telephone calls, general emails and visitors. The office has ample free parking and is accessible by local public transport links.
The successful Receptionist will have previous administrative skills, ideally gained within a technical, engineering or manufacturing company. The Receptionist will have a professional telephone manner, the ability to multitask and PC skills in MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
• To provide an excellent front of house service by promptly answering the telephone and directing calls to the relevant department
• Dealing with visitors in a professional and courteous manner
• Taking visitors through the sign-in / Health and Safety information, issuing visitor security passes
• Deal with emails that are sent to Reception and redirecting to the relevant department.
• Ad hoc reception administration work
• Excellent telephone manner and good communication skills
• Positive and professional attitude
• Good time management with the ability to multi-task
• Ability to work a busy switchboard (training will be given)
• Good knowledge of Microsoft office – Excel, Word, Outlook
• Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
Keywords: Reception, Receptionist, administration.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds