- Salary: £18,500 – 20,000
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established, award winning and growing organisation, the Quality and Performance Executive will be key to the continued success of the business. The Quality and Performance Executive will quality check every new live product, focusing on accuracy in terms of the website listing, pricing, commercial terms and photography. Monitoring of each product is key and will include scheduling phone calls based on the product’s first booking, net promoter score customer feedback and monitoring booking performance and booking pace of the product against similar in the region, and against the projections received by the client.
The ideal candidate will have experience in effective account management, able to prioritise their workload accordingly, and have excellent levels of customer service.
– Account management of a portfolio of clients varying in size and quality across the UK and Ireland.
– Ownership of in-depth quality checks to all new products ensuring tick rating consistency in line with the brand guidelines, correct display of features, accurate pricing and the relevant commercial terms.
– Work both proactively and reactively where required to relationship manage the whole customer journey from the first day of the service, through the first booking call and the customer feedback, through to completion.
– Feedback to relevant department on improvements based on staff/customer feedback
– Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines.
– To create an environment oriented to trust, open communication, creative thinking and a collaborative approach
– A flexible approach to the role is required and the ability to move around the business should this be required
Previous experience working closely with customers within a relevant customer support, customer service, account management, client relations position
– Excellent attention to detail
– Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Strong interpersonal skills.
– Computer literate.
– Self motivated
– Able to work under own initiative.
– Able to work to tight deadlines.
– Commercial acumen
– Quality assurance background
– Knowledge of account management
– Product performance reviewing
KEYWORDS: quality assurance, account management, Account Manager, customer service, pricing, terms
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.