- Salary: £18,000 pro rata
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Part Time
Working for this established market leader in their sector, the Part-time Sales Support Advisor will be working as part of a fast-paced sales support team to accurately process orders. The Sales Support Advisor will be rewarded with ongoing training, genuine career prospects and being part of a motivated, passionate team!
To apply for the Sales Support Advisor role, you should have previous office-based client support skills, with the ability to hit and exceed KPIs and targets. The Sales Support Advisor will be outgoing resilient, well organised, proactive, flexible and able to deal with a wide range of responsibilities.
· Process orders submitted by sales teams via a CRM
· Liaise with customers to ensure they are kept informed of the status of their orders
· Ensure CRM is updated at all stages to keep everyone informed
· Input information onto portals from sales documentation, always ensuring highest level of accuracy
· Liaise with service providers to process orders
· Distribute completed paperwork to relevant departments
· Action queries sent to team email or incoming calls
· Complete daily, weekly and monthly checks
· Previous customer service administration experience is required for this role.
· You should be an ambitious individual with excellent interpersonal skills who is outgoing resilient, well organised, proactive, flexible and able to deal with a wide range of responsibilities.
· You should have excellent client relations skills, be able to represent the company in a positive and professional manner and be able to demonstrate understanding and persistence in your approach to presenting our products to our client base.
· The successful candidate also needs strong written and verbal communication skills and be PC literate.
· You will need the ability to work both independently and as a member of a team. You should be able to facilitate a positive and professional work environment by demonstrating professionalism and consideration of co-workers, exercising initiative to offer assistance where and when appropriate. The ability to interact well and engage with senior management is crucial.
Keywords: Customer service, sales support, business to business, administration, sales admin, order processing, inbound calls, call centre
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.