- Salary: £40,000 DOE (Reviewed Annually) + great benefits
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a PHP Developer to join an award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Chester. The client uses all the latest technology and always make their staff number one priority. You will be working alongside the best developers in the local area. This is a brilliant time to join a vibrant and growing company which will undoubtedly propel your career!
To apply for the PHP Developer position, you must be able to produce quality HTML, CSS/SASS, JS and PHP themes from given design files. Extensive knowledge of agency experience, you’ll be comfortable being client facing to understand the business objectives and show off your thought leadership in shaping their web projects.
· Be responsible for tasks and drive them through to delivery – be able to work comfortably on your own within a strong team.
· Knowledge with Magneto and WordPress CMS Systems
· Understand and practice GIT flow and GIT daily.
· Clearly show you have proven experience of site building using latest technologies.
· Debug issues with existing WordPress plugins and setups.
· Identify server issues (especially with Linux based systems – any other Windows based server knowledge is advantageous to have.
· Be able to talk clearly with other colleagues about your work and progress in daily stand-ups.
· Be passionate about site speed and performance and the techniques that goes along with it.
· Seek for feedback from others and show willingness to improve.
· Get involved in client meetings to discuss project objectives and produce ideas to meet the objectives.
· Generate technical scope documents and support the commercial business case.
· Be an active part in driving best practice, better process and forward thinking within web development, the bigger digital team and the Business.
Keywords: Developer, PHP, HTML, CSS, SASS, WordPress, Bootstrap, Chester, Angular, Magneto
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds