- Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 DOE
- Location: Crawley
- Contract: Permanent
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced PHP developer to join an extremely successful marketing agency who have a great dynamic culture and excellent family feel. Using the latest technologies and working within a varied and fast paced environment, this is an excellent chance to develop your career. Long service rewards and high street discounts are some of the brilliant perks which are offered.
To apply for the PHP Developer position, you must have experience with a Laravel 5 Framework, PHP7, a degree in Computer Science or equivalent in experience. Must have a good knowledge of Test-Driven Development (TDD) with excellent organisational skills. High attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
· Developing Front End website architecture
· Designing user interactions
· Creating servers and databases for functionality
· Working alongside graphic designers
· Working alongside SEO to ensure the best structure for search engines
· Ensuring responsiveness of applications
· Ability to work with a variety of frameworks.
· Willingness to learn and develop new skills
Keywords: Developer, PHP, HTML, CSS, SASS, WordPress, Angular, CMS, TDD, Laravel
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds