- Salary: £8-10 per hour
- Location: North West, Shropshire
- Contract: Part Time
Working as part of this well-established and successful business, the part-time Receptionist will be supporting a small administration team. Working mornings as part of a job share, the Receptionist will be on a temporary contract for around 6 months, though it could possibly be longer. Joining this friendly, busy team, the Receptionist will be the first point of contact for all visitors and telephone calls.
To apply for the part-time Receptionist role, you must have previous administration and reception experience, along with a professional manner both over the phone and face to face. You will have IT skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel (basic). Due to the location of the office, you will need to have your own transport.
- Reception duties – be first point of contact for telephone calls, taking messages and placing calls with the relevant person
- Meeting and greeting visitors, deliveries and couriers
- General administration support – filing, clerical duties, data entry
- Previous administration or reception experience
- IT skills in MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Confident, professional telephone manner
- The ability to work independently and use initiative
Keywords: Reception, administration, weighbridge, clerical, Receptionist, Adminstrator
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds