- Salary: £16000 - £16500 Per Annum
- Location: Chester, North West, Cheshire
- Contract: Permanent
This progressive company are looking to recruit a Order Entry / Data Entry Clerk to cover a long term sickness. Working as part of the Customer Service team, the Order Entry / Data Entry Clerk will be working on an initial 6-month contract. Reporting to the Manager, you will be responsible for processing all customer orders efficiently and accurately, ensuring customers are provided with a first class, professional service.
Working for this established, industry-leader within fantastic, modern offices on the Chester Business Park, the Order Entry / Data Entry Clerk will benefit from free parking and excellent public transport links.
To apply for the Order Entry / Data Entry Clerk, you should possess skills working in high volume, work load environments where quality is paramount. You should also have previous data entry experience.
The Order Entry / Data Entry Clerk must have exceptional attention to detail, with the proven ability to manage a varied workload and demonstrable experience in prioritising activities and working to deadlines.
- Accurate data entry of customer orders on to the system, ensuring accuracy and speed
- Answering overflow calls and dealing with as necessary, taking messages or forward calls accordingly
- Working to department KPIs measuring quality and quantity
- Maintaining product information to ensure accuracy when ordering products and accessories
- Liaising with other departments and team members to resolve queries in a responsive and efficient manner
- Working as part of a team with a flexible approach to working activities to ensure the best possible customer service is provided
- Work positively with colleagues to support each other to ensure a smooth customer journey
- Support the Team Leader with additional activities to benefit the team and wider organisation
- Previous data entry experience
- Experience of working with a high volume work load where quality is paramount
- Calm and professional approach to all aspects of work
- Strong computer literacy skills with experience of utilising a variety of systems
- Proven ability to manage a varied workload and demonstrable experience in prioritising activities and working to deadlines
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills with the experience and ability to adapt style and approach to suit the situation
- Strong team working skills
- Willingness to work flexibly and ability/commitment to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
Keywords: Data input, data entry, order processing, customer service
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds