- Salary: £25,000
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Operations Trainer will be responsible for designing, delivery and implementation of bespoke training programs across operational areas, using different training methods to meet the training objective. The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious “Best in Industry” award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the “1,000 companies to inspire Britain”. The Operations Trainer will be rewarded with a staff pension, private medical insurance, death in service scheme, enhanced maternity and paternity pay, long service awards and staff discount.
To apply for the Operations Trainer role, you will have experience of delivering training within an office environment, along with a passion for the training and development of others. The Operations Trainer will possess experience in the design of training courses, materials and workbooks, along with the ability to analyse results and make recommendations for improvement.
Working within a fast paced Sales and Operations Team, the Operations Trainer will help in the design, delivery and implementation of a bespoke training programs across operational areas.
This role offers a great opportunity to play a crucial part in a successful department, that is itself part of a successful and award winning business. You will play a vital role in supporting the wider Operations department in implementing different training methods (classroom and coaching), taking into account different learning styles to engage, motivate and meet the training objective. The Operations Trainer will be taking new team members through an induction programme, identifying and providing ongoing skills training and leading refresher training to existing members at our Chester Head office and regional offices across the UK, to include soft skills such as sales, negotiation, complaint handling, customer service and team manager training.
· Develop and implement a training and skills matrix across all permanent roles within the contact centre and owner floor in order to assist in employee development
· Delivery of operational training across the Contact Centre via structured workshops and induction courses
· Conducting follow up development discussions with line managers, coaching and feedback as required
· Ensuring all training records and systems are updated accurately and well maintained
· Designing and producing training materials for Workshops, Technical and Soft Skills training sessions as part of a continuous improvement process
· Working with regional offices to conduct training as part of their on-boarding process and continuous development
· A passion for the training and development of others
· A proven track record of meeting objectives
· Self motivated with the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
· Successful track record of writing and delivering a wide range of training, including technical, system and soft skills
· Experience of coaching & developing others
· Experience in the design of training courses, materials and workbooks
· Development of structured and effective evaluation of group training
· Intermediate level in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
· Experience of working with an LMS and E-learning system
Keywords: Trainer, training, coach, learning and development
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds