Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9 : 5
The Operations Analyst will be supporting the company by providing referencing and compliance assistance to numerous systems and processes. Working for this global organisation who are going through a period of sustained growth, the Operations Analyst will join a motivated and resourceful team who take pride in the accuracy and consistency of their work. Based within a fantastic, corporate office with good public transport links, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and a positive working environment. The company has genuine and clear career progression opportunities and are looking for people who want to develop and contribute to the company’s continued success.
To apply for the Operations Analyst role, you will have an analytical and methodical approach to work and an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. You will be genuinely invested in progressing both your own skills and furthering the success of the company.
Role: The Operations Analyst will be supporting the company by providing referencing and compliance assistance to numerous systems and processes.
- Utilise internet search methodology to course and verify reference data
- Accurately record the information via computerised collection methods, creating a comprehensive audit trail
- As required, undertake a variety of data verification/quality control activities to ensure the continued meeting of operational/regulatory standards
- Maintain awareness of performance, striving to exceed operational quality and productivity targets
- Ensure high customer satisfaction throughout the process
- Facilitate ad hoc requests as needed to meet business needs
- Refer complex problems to Team Manager or Leader as appropriate
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Prepared to be flexible with duties and hours based on business needs
- Adaptability to change
- Strong PC skills : especially work on Excel
- Ability to prioritise, meet deadlines, identify risks and potential concerns
Keywords: Referencing, analyst, analytical, problem solving, excel, administration
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds