- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Location: Warrington
- Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a .NET Developer to join fantastic company based in Warrington/Northwich. The client uses all the latest technology and always make their staff number one priority. You will be working alongside the best developers in the local area in a dynamic team that constantly strives for excellence in what they do. This is a brilliant time to join a vibrant and growing company.
· You will be working within a small, cross-functional team across several different platforms which include various web services supporting the business.
· You will be involved in the following areas: handling orders, licensing, management of software releases, financial reporting, and the CMS hosting the blog and the Daily Swig.
· Practice full-blooded Agile, with pair programming, TDD, obsession with out-standing quality, rapid release cycles, and regular team retrospectives.
· Share and develop your knowledge with the other high-performing developers.
· Be up to date with latest web security threats and how to resolves issues, ensuring that the companies own security posture is as strong as possible.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds