- Salary: £17-18,000
- Location: Birkenhead, Birkenhead
- Contract: Contract
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Marketing Assistant will join a Marketing team to achieve business targets by providing comprehensive marketing and administration support, whilst operating strictly within FCA Regulations. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for developing and supporting the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas.
The Marketing Assistant will be rewarded with 25 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews. The company are located close to Hamilton Square train station and one stop from Liverpool city centre.
To apply for the Marketing Assistant role, you will have proven experience as a Marketing Assistant or equivalent administrative role. You will possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and have the capacity to learn new systems quickly. The Marketing Assistant will have experience in event planning and management along with good understanding of office management and marketing principles. Due to being an FCA regulated business, you will need to pass a satisfactory credit check.
· Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams. Task ownership from start to finish.
· Liaising with Marketing Manager and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
· Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the marketing department’s activities.
· Managing the approval process for new documents via the in-house system.
· Prepare and arrange shipment of promotional site materials as requested by clients.
· Provide information, resolve problems and liaise with customers on products and services, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Undertake customer research to ensure high service standards are being maintained and ensure customer expectations are met.
· Logging all marketing activity and analysing for reporting purposes. Providing area management information to marketing manager on a weekly/monthly basis as required.
· Keep abreast of legislation changes that affect all products and services, updating documents accordingly.
· To support the planning for trade exhibitions and industry events as required.
· To adhere to the FCA regulations governing the conduct of insurance business.
· Liaise with other areas on administrative and/or operational matters.
· Proven experience as a Marketing Assistant or equivalent administrative role.
· Experience in event planning and management.
· Good understanding of office management and marketing principles.
· Customer relationship management skills with ability to identify and match products with new and existing customers.
· Ability to motivate self and influence others.
· Strong commercial and market awareness. .
· Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines.
· Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
· Attention to detail.
· Knowledge of MS Office, marketing computer software and online communication.
· Have a good understanding of the main social media channels.
Keywords: Marketing, events
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds