- Salary: £35,000 - 40,000
- Location: Northwich
- Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Key Account Manager who is looking for a new challenge, to join a successful and expanding company. The company, based locally and involved in the industrial sector, are looking for a driven individual with at least 2 years’ Key Account management experience, ideally within the commercial sector, and a “can do” attitude to join the team and help drive the business forward.
Tasked with booking sales visits, introducing customers to better technology and hitting the numbers, the Key Account Manager will also foster and build new relationships, always with a key emphasis on the company’s core values of productivity, presentation and profitability.
Key responsibilities :-
· Booking sales visits
· Meeting the contact numbers of 50 per week
· Upgrading customers to new and better technology
· Meeting and exceeding the sales targets.
· Developing and growing accounts within a wide network of key decision makers
· Accurate completion of sales admin – completing quotes for customers, negotiating terms, loading information on CRM, booking meetings in Outlook calendar, follow ups and booking travel arrangements.
Essential Skills :-
· 5 years’ sales experience with 2 with at least 2 in a Key Account Manager position
· Must have some formal sales training, ideally KAM training.
· Good geographical understanding to plan travel
· Exceptional customer service and a good level of experience
· A genuine interest in sales and ability to build rapport quickly.
· Ability to identify opportunities and be results focussed.
· A drive to succeed and build new relationships.
· Good ability with Microsoft Office
· A degree is desirable.
· Some grounding in Chemistry would be desirable
KEYWORDS: sales, account management, Account manager, B2B, business development, targets, client relationships, key account
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.