- Salary: Competitive salary + OTE
- Location: Deeside, Wales
- Contract: Permanent
Working within a progressive organisation who are undergoing an extensive period of growth, this role gives you the opportunity to join a fast-paced company as Internal Sales Executive : Holland. Your role as Internal Sales Executive : Holland will be to be responsible for contacting customers via telephone or email to generate new business and maintain ongoing relations with existing accounts.
Building strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure great customer service, this exciting vacancy is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to progress in their career and to become a key part of the business’ success story!
The Internal Sales Executive : Holland will be fluent in Dutch (both written and spoken) and possess a genuine passion for customer service and business development. The Internal Sales Executive : Holland will a have worked in a similar fast-paced office environment, and be able to deal with demands on your time with a positive and enthusiastic approach.
Working as part of an exciting and professional team, the Internal Sales Executive : Holland will be responsible for contacting customers via telephone or email to generate new business and maintain ongoing relations with existing accounts.
Using your excellent telephone manner and sales skills, the Internal Sales Executive : Holland will gain an understanding of the nature of the customers business, and use this to sell the concept, products and services to the customer with a view to building an ongoing long term business relationship.
- Conducting outbound calls to new and existing leads
- To increase the trading database
- To work with existing accounts to ensure continuing sales
- Manage and action daily/weekly outbound reports
- To seek out large order opportunities and convert into orders
- Report to Internal Sales Executive on progress
- Undertake and deliver projects efficiently and effectively
- To carry out any additional administrative duties as required by the business to ensure optimum efficiency
- Fluent in Dutch, both written and verbal
- Strong communication skills
- Target driven
- Positive attitude, hard working and enthusiastic
- A team player in a sales oriented environment
- Computer literacy, including MS Excel and Word and ability to learn new software
- Good interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate with users across all levels of ability and seniority, by phone, email and face-to-face
- Professional, courteous and conscientious manner
- Good organisational skills
- An eagerness to learn new skills and an ability to adapt quickly
- Trustworthy nature with experience of handling confidential data
- Good time management skills with ability to prioritise jobs and multi-task
Keywords: Dutch speaking, sales, business development, B2B, telesales
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for thisparticular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds