- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Permanent
An opportunity to join an expanding and progressive company as an Internal Recruitment Executive in a fast-paced and varied environment. As an Internal Recruitment Executive, your role will be directly engaging with clients and growing a base of franchisees through events and recruitment drives. The Internal Recruitment Executive will be mainly office based, with travel across the UK required. Benefits include free parking, performance reviews and rewards, 25 days annual leave, plus a modern, open-plan office working environment.
To apply for the Internal Recruitment Executive role, it is essential that you have either previous events management, recruitment, or sales experience, ideally in both B2B and B2C environments with a face-to-face aspect. For the Internal Recruitment Executive role, the ability to learn new skills and systems quickly is essential. Previous experience with CRM systems, MailChimp and Microsoft Office programs is also desired, alongside an understanding of social media, website design and marketing principles. Evening and weekend work is required, in addition to national travel and overnight stays.
· Handle enquiries by telephone from potential clients and customers
· Take steps to produce marketing material and proactively distribute this to potential clients
· Telephone screen individual callers and act as a first point of contact
· Filter and direct enquiries to other departments as required
· Process applications and collate information onto internal databases
· Ensure all administration is dealt with according to company procedures
· Manage the process of ordering sales material
· Updating the website with new opportunities
· Plan and deliver e-shots through digital platforms
· Be present at regional events and prepare material to support these
· Support all teams across the business through a variety of tools such as e-shots, leaflets, telephone calls and text reminders
· Meet clients face-to-face to assess viability and support with on-boarding processes
· Minimum of 12 months experience in either an Events Management, Recruitment or Sales position
· Ability to manage KPIs and work to sales targets is required
· Good time keeping and organisational skills – with the ability to schedule and prioritise
· The ability to communicate effectively with 3rd parties, customers and colleagues
· Polite and confident telephone manner
· Good problem solving skills – thinking logically to resolve issues
· Microsoft Excel experience is desirable – maintaining existing spreadsheets and accurately recording information
· A full UK Driving Licence is required
Keywords: Recruitment, Events, sales, account management, franchise, franchisee
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0330 057 7335 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.