- Salary: £25000 - £30000 Per Annum
- Location: Chester, North West, Cheshire
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established and growing organisation, the HR Advisor will be key to the continued success of the business. The HR Advisor will work as part of the human resources team to work with other department Managers to provide a comprehensive, generalist human resource administration support throughout the group. You will be rewarded with 25 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme and personal car discount scheme.
To apply for the HR Advisor role, you will have a proven background of working in a fast-paced, commercial human resources environment. The HR Advisor will be CIPD level 3 qualified or be studying towards this : CIPD level 5 is desirable. You will have extensive skills in recruitment of varied skill sets across multiple locations : the HR Advisor will be required to occasionally travel across the UK to support in recruitment activity.
- Providing professional support in all matters related to HR, employment law and best practice and help deliver people management strategies.
- Oversee talent acquisition, providing an effective recruitment process including advertising campaigns, assessment centres and the onboarding process.
- Supervising and providing consultation to management on strategic staffing plans, compensation, benefits, training and development.
- Coaching, developing and mentoring the HR Assistant.
- Take a leading role in the managing and updating of the current HR software system and assist in the implementation of a new HR system.
- Developing relationships with all employees to positively influence the employee experience.
- Assist in the implementation and maintenance of talent development and succession planning initiatives.
- Driving activities to ensure a positive work environment for all.
- Handling of complex employee relations case work including dispute resolutions, disciplinaries, grievances, absence, retirement and redundancy
- Develop and issue HR KPI information to support driving improvements in the business. Including absence management, retention and turnover, appraisals, recruitment (e.g. cost to hire and time to hire, overtime costs)
- Previous HR experience in a similar HR role is a must.
- CIPD level 3 qualified or working towards ideal.
- Excellent employment law knowledge.
- Be keen to learn new skills and study additional HR skills.
- Confident and highly professional.
- Must have experience of writing policies and procedures.
- Excellent attention to detail and literacy skills.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office and HR systems.
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team.
- Highly flexible and able to travel to other sites on occasions.
Keywords: HR, CIPD, Humans resources, employment law, personnel
Contact Details: To apply please contact on Diane 01244 434386 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds