- Salary: £20,000pa
- Location: Chester
- Contract: Permanent
An opportunity to join an expanding and progressive company as a Helpdesk Administrator in a fast-paced and varied environment. As a Helpdesk Administrator, your role will involve receiving calls and emails from customers or tenants requesting various services, repairs or general queries.
The Helpdesk Administrator will aim to answer all queries relating to their service and provide a first call resolution where possible. You will also work very closely with external teams and contractors to ensure continuity of service and to achieve your objectives. Benefits include free city centre parking, performance reviews and rewards, plus an exceptional modern, open-plan office working environment.
To apply for the Helpdesk Administrator role, it is essential that you have previous phone-based customer service experience, preferably within a high-volume contact centre environment or a facilities support role. For the Helpdesk Administrator role the ability to learn new skills and systems quickly is essential.
· Process calls and emails from internal departments and third parties
· Resolve general enquiries on a first call resolution basis where possible
· Liaising with contractors, local authority officials and local offices
· Liaising with other departments to manage processes and updates
· Calculation of budget for minor repairs to individual properties
· Creating regular reports and updates for Team Managers
· Meetings with contractors and suppliers to review progress
· Contractor monitoring throughout various processes
· Awareness of health & safety, environmental health and critical issues and prioritise jobs accordingly
· Awareness of reported issues which could be potential insurance claims and handling accordingly
· Weekly catch up calls regarding outstanding and ongoing issues
• Customer Service at the heart
• Excel and Outlook skills (including Inbox management) essential
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Great organisational skills and ability to prioritise and work to tight timescales
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Flexibility to cover other departmental tasks or assist as required
• Excellent customer service
• Good team player
• Able to manage difficult conversations
Keywords: customer service, contact centre, call centre, property, helpdesk, facilities
For more information or to apply for this position please call our recruitment team on 0330 057 7335 or apply online for a call back.
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.