- Salary: £35-45,000
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
This progressive company are looking to recruit a Financial Analyst to act as finance business partner throughout the organisation ensuring all key stake holders are provided with accurate and timely management information, and finance processes are managed effectively and professionally.
Working as part of the Finance team, the Financial Analyst will provide hands-on support to the FD and CFO by preparation of financial analysis including local management accounts and reporting packs. Working for this established, industry-leader within fantastic, modern offices on the Chester Business Park, the Financial Analyst will benefit from staff bonus, life assurance, pension, Perkbox, free parking and excellent public transport links.
To apply for the Financial Analyst, you should be a full or part-qualified Accountant, or qualified by experience. The Financial Analyst must have previous experience working within a commercial finance/accounts role and the flexibility to travel between UK sites.
· Provide hands on support to FD and CFO by preparation of financial analysis including local management accounts and reporting packs
· Complete regular proactive reviews of local costs, overheads and gross margin
· Preparation of financial reports and forecasts for group Senior Management
· Prepare and post month end provisions and journals
· Update and maintain analysis on return rates and repairs by channel
· Assist with year-end audit preparation and queries
· Assist with local and group budgeting process
· Maintain sales data file and preparation of regular sales reports for management
· Review and respond to ad hoc information requests from management or sales colleagues
· Update key customer account data for group management
· Prepare and distribute daily sales dashboards
· Update competitor data and market share analysis
· Prepare weekly revenue forecast
· To be or studying, be a qualified Accountant or qualified by experience.
· Strong IT literacy and experienced in MS Office applications and other business systems
· Excellent interpersonal skills with all internal and external customers
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· High proficiency for presentation of financial results and reports
· High levels of integrity
· Self-motivated and proactive attitude to change and improving efficiency of the financial processes
· All round team player and willingness to be involved within the core transaction processes in finance
· Flexibility regarding travel between UK sites
Keywords: CIMA, ACA, ACCA, accountancy, Accountant
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds