- Salary: £100,000 - £110,000
- Location: London
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this market leading finance business you will be responsible All aspects of financial reporting, management reporting, taxation, accounts payable and credit control. Oversee the accounting systems, processes, and procedures to ensure efficient operations and that accounting records are consistent and accurate. To interpret the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow implications on the commercial performance of the business and the performance of the processes and controls. This role will report directly in to the Finance Director.
The successful Financial Controller will have a previous background of working with a similar position within the finance industry. You will be a Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA) with strong technical financial skills and have experience of planning, budgets, project reporting and preparing financial accounts.
· Support the Finance Director in the robust financial management of the group.
· The Financial Controller should ensure that the management accounts, statutory accounts and budgets are produced to the agreed timescales and quality. Also, that management accounts and budgets are revised as necessary during the year.
· Production of a monthly report on the management accounts highlighting key variances to budget, trends and actions to resolve issues
· Assist in the finalisation of statutory accounts for all group companies
· Active supervision of credit controller and working very closely with credit controller resolving outstanding credit control issues
· Supervision and development of sales ledger, purchase ledger and payroll staff
· Reviewing the month end payroll with the payroll team
· Assist the Finance Director in presenting Reports to the Board and other stakeholders as and when required
· Responsibility for the annual audit process
· Responsible for treasury management, reporting and forecasting.
Skills & Experience Required:
· Qualified accountant (ACCA/CIMA)
· Essential strong FCA regulatory and reporting knowledge
· Strong technical financial skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience of planning, budgets, project reporting, preparing financial accounts
Keywords: Financial Controller, ACCA, CIMA, Accountant, Finance, Finance Manager, FCA,
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds