- Salary: £23000 Per Annum
- Location: Denbigshire, Wales
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established company who are a recognised market leader in their sector, the Finance and Stock Administrator will be supporting both the finance and the stock control teams. The key purpose of the Finance and Stock Administrator will be to reconcile the all the finished goods stock daily and ensure it is all accounted for correctly. You will also raise invoices promptly and ensure they are sent to customers. Based within a small, highly motivated team, the Finance and Stock Administrator will be rewarded with a company benefits package, free parking and discounted products.
To apply for the Finance and Stock Administrator role, you will possess previous finance administration, invoicing and stock monitoring experience, ideally gained within the manufacturing industry. You will be a strong communicator at all levels, possess exceptional time management skills, and good planning and organisational abilities.
- Reconcile the all the finished goods stock daily and ensure it is all accounted for correctly.
- To raise invoices promptly and ensure they are sent to customers. Weekly statements will need to be sent out also.
- Answer any invoicing queries raised by customers and investigate any discrepancies that may arise. This will include posting related documents into the accounting system.
- Identify any erroneous recording of production to facilitate proper reconciliations.
- Monitor stock going out of date and report to the management team. Head this off by highlighting and getting derogations where possible (link to sales team).
- Assist the planner with booking transport on a daily basis.
- Report the value of stock lost each week (stock which has been written off at depot because of insufficient shelf life) so we can examine what has gone wrong and where.
- Report the previous week’s stock write-off value every week.
- Deputise for the Planning Manager in his absence.
- Update the accounting system with prices and ensure the software is maintained and files are imported/exported daily.
- To ensure customer daily orders are processed in a timely and accurate manner.
- Invoicing, finance or accounts experience, ideally gained within a manufacturing environment.
- Order processing experience, confident to fully investigate any issues or potential delays
- Customer service experience : able to deal with queries, discrepancies and requests for information
- Ability to communicate at all levels, both verbally and in writing
- A responsible attitude and able to set an example to others
- Ability to build good working relationships with people, to maximise business opportunities
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work and that of other people
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
- IT skills in MS Excel, Word, Outlook and able to pick up inhouse systems quickly
Keywords: Invoicing, accounts, finance, stock control, goods
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds