- Salary: £17000 - £25000 Per Annum
- Location: London
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Executive PA will be key to the continued success of the business. The Executive PA will be supporting two key Directors, providing full PA support and a dedicated secretarial and administration service. The Executive PA will be rewarded with 25 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews.
It is essential that you have at least 2 years proven experience in a similar level PA role, with advanced administrative skills. To apply for this exciting Personal Assistant role, you should be articulate with high-level written and verbal communication skills, with excellent spelling and grammar. The Personal Assistant will possess excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with a conscientious and motivated approach and a strong personal initiative.
- To deliver the best possible customer service when dealing with internal or external customers.
- Ensure telephone calls are answered promptly, courteously and professionally and that messages are taken and passed on in a timely manner.
- Collate reports.
- Create presentations.
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and databases.
- Provide monthly management information and statistics.
- Take minutes of meetings and distribute these with the action points within 24 hours.
- Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring the manager is well prepared for meetings; liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Dealing with incoming email and other communications, correspond on behalf of the manager.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
- To manage the booking and arrangements for meetings and travel, as required.
- Carry out general office duties, and any other reasonable tasks, as required.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar Personal Assistant/ Executive Assistant role with strong administrative and customer service skills.
- High-level of written and verbal communication skills; with excellent spelling and grammar.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, with familiarity of preparing presentations.
- Conscientious and motivated with strong personal initiative : seeking out jobs to undertake and developing skills.
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and maintaining systems, processes and templates (MS Word and Excel).
- Ability to maintain files and records accurately.
- Proficient computer abilities in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise work and cope in time-pressured situations.
- Highly discreet and confidential at all times, particularly as at times exposed to highly sensitive and confidential information.
- A full driving license.
- Availability to travel as required.
- Personable and professional communication skills.
- Reliable with strong work ethics.
- Effective organisation skills in order to establish systems and processes.
- Ability to screen phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handle when appropriate.
- Meet and greet visitors at all levels of seniority.
PA, Personal Assistant, EA, Executive assistant, surveyor,
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds