- Salary: £20,000
- Location: Crewe
- Contract: Permanent
The company are at the forefront of digital marketing transformation, at an industry leading international company. They are looking for enthusiastic and outgoing individuals to join the Customer Support team. The company are undergoing a sustained period of growth, so there are exceptional career opportunities available for motivated and committed team members.
The company offer an extensive benefits package including an onsite gym and leisure facilities; 22 days’ holiday (increasing with service to 25 days) plus Bank Holidays; annual salary review; online discounts for travel and entertainment; life assurance and pension.
– Gathering information on customer issues and identifying & resolving common faults first time
– Answering and dealing with customer telephone calls & emails
– Building strong relationships with customers
– Using a ticket system to log, diagnose and feedback issues
– Reporting key operational metrics to the senior management team
– Excellent customer service and communication skills
– Good organisation and ability to multitask with a strong attention to detail
– Excellent project management skills
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products
– An ability to demonstrate initiative in problem solving
– A team player with a positive, ambitious and committed approach
– Telematics experience will be advantageous.
Key words: IT Support, Helpdesk, Service Desk, Customer service, Ticketing, Technical support
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds