- Salary: dependent on experience
- Location: Wrexham, Wales
- Contract: Permanent
The Customer Support Advisor will be supporting a portfolio of clients, providing query resolution and complaint handling services. Working for this global organisation who are going through a period of sustained growth, the Customer Support Advisor will join a motivated, client focussed team who take exceptional pride in their client support standards. Based within a fantastic, corporate office with good public transport links, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and a positive working environment. The company has genuine career progression opportunities and are looking for people who want to develop and contribute to the company’s success.
To apply for the Customer Support Advisor role, you will possess previous client or customer service skills. You will have previous experience of troubleshooting problems, providing administrative support effectively and delivering relevant solutions ideally within a financial services environment, although this is not essential. You will have an analytical and methodical approach to work and an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure. Strong Microsoft Excel skills and previous Salesforce experience are preferable.
Role: The Customer Support Advisor will be supporting clients with queries, issues and complaints. Analysing data and results, you will be making “best practice” recommendations as to systems and processes.
- Respond to clients queries relating to payments and transactions
- Investigate issues and queries by liaising with 3rd parties and clients directly
- Contact clients both verbally and written
- Review large volumes of information to identify issues or discrepancies
- Ensures high customer and client satisfaction throughout the process.
- Responsible for supporting the department adherence to compliance policies and procedures set forth by various regulatory bodies
- Manage and troubleshoot client queries, provide timely responses
- Performs operation related setup, including activation and retiring of client accounts
- Performs and monitors day-to-day processing activities
- Provides input to develop/modify procedures and controls in order to reduce risk
- Previous office based experience within a client support, customer support or equivalent role : ideally within financial services
- Experience dealing with customers and clients via email and phone in a high volume environment
- Ability to gather and analyse data from a variety of different sources and use that information for problem-solving
- Ability to develop strong knowledge of multiple operational processes
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effective time management skills
- Demonstrates excellent Interpersonal skills
- Confident, professional phone manner, able to quickly build a rapport with clients over the telephone
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written, articulate and confident.
- Professional in both attitude and appearance
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Adaptable to change.
Keywords: account management, client management, portfolio management, customer service, complaint handling, query handling, PPI, case handling, business admin, business support
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds