Customer Support Advisor
Paying: £16320 Per Annum
Contract Type: Permanent
Sector: Customer Service
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
A fantastic opportunity to join a growing organisation which continually invests time and resources in the development of their staff. Our client is currently recruiting for an ambitious Customer Support Advisor to join a fast paced technology led business. Working closely with the after sales team, you will play a key part in exciting new projects and work within a great team environment. The Customer Support Advisor will be supporting the sales team; dealing with any complaints or enquires that may arise. The Customer Support Advisor will also be responsible for completing any admin work within the department.
The Customer Support Advisor will have a strong attention to detail and a minimum of 6 months’ experience working within an office based environment. The Customer Support Advisor must have a strong customer service focus and excellent organisational skills.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and ambitious Customer Support Advisor to join a fast-paced technology led business.
- Provide support to the line manager and office team as well as the field sales representatives with ad hoc duties
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communications with colleagues, customers and cliental
- Follow communications procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Manage incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Prepare product or service reports by collating and analysing customer information
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Input data into various computer programmes accurately and efficiently
- Outstanding customer service skills are essential
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident and highly professional phone manner
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- The ability to influence others through both self-confidence and thorough planning
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Keen to establish and develop new relationships
- Outgoing with a level headed temperament
- Enjoy working as part of a busy team
Customer service, Sales support, sales admin, Order processing, admin, inbound calling, reception, inbound call centre, call centre