- Salary: £25,000 + bonus
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Customer Service Team Manager will be join their team to motivate, develop and drive a team of talented agents deliver the highest levels of customer service. The Customer Service Team Manager will ensure that their team, along with the Operations department, are driven to succeed, to ensure that the Operations department exceed their targets, deliver outstanding customer service, exceptional quality and are a results and Customer driven environment. The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious “Best in Industry” award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the “1,000 companies to inspire Britain”.
To apply for the Customer Service Team Manager role, you must have proven leadership experience and success in managing people, driving change, have a proven record of accomplishment in improving results alongside delivering outstanding customer service and quality.
The Customer Service Team Manager will have previous call centre management experience be a strong leader to support and drive behaviours and the accountability of the team.
· Accountable for Customer Relations teams, delivering and monitoring department key performance indicators
· Accountable for optimum staffing at all times
· Conduct regular reviews of Advisor performance and manage under performance
· Lead the team to ensure objectives and SLA targets are met/exceeded
· Capitalise on all opportunities presented to up-sell.
· Empower team to make sensible decisions
· Ensure incentive schemes are in place and they drive the correct culture, behaviours and performance level
· Work with the other Team Managers to ensure a high quality end-to-end service to the customer
· Work in partnership with the Training Team to ensure excellent levels of customer service are provided by the Customer Service teams at all times
· Identify areas for improved profitability, growth and cost savings – making recommendations to the Call Centre Senior Management team. Be accountable and/or contribute to efficiency projects depending on business needs
· Motivate, mentor, train and support team members
· To ensure all team members adhere to FCA regulations
· Understand all organisation’s products, services, procedures, guidelines.
· Ensure that all HR and people management processes are managed in line with Company guidelines
· Manage the budgets in unison with Call Centre senior management, with particular focus on compensation.
· Previous call centre management experience
· Previous experience in managing Customer Relations teams
· Proven track record in driving results
· Skilled in negotiation and issue resolution
· Change management skills
· Proven track record in motivating a team
· Excellent time management skills
· Ability to recognise problems and areas for improvements
· Strong communication skills
· Managing costs
· Experience in conflict management
Keywords: Manager, Team Leader, customer service, disputes, resolution, contact centre, call centre
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds