- Salary: £9 - £10 Per Hour DOE
- Location: Ellesmere Port, North West
- Contract: Contract
A fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Administrator to join a well established company based on the Wirral. As Customer Service Administrator, you will use outstanding customer service skills to build relationships with clients. The Customer Service Administrator will also provide administration support to the Service Team in a timely manner, in line with the company’s standard operating procedures and best practice. With strong public transport links and free car parking, the Customer Service Administrator role will provide a great opportunity to develop new skills whilst working on a long-term contract.
This role is phone-based, in a small and sociable office environment. To apply for the Customer Service Administrator role, it is essential that you have proven customer service experience of working in a fast-paced call centre or office environment. Experience gained within a financial or accounts role is desirable, but not essential.
- Make outbound calls to industry professionals regarding services and company objectives
- Respond to all inbound communications and enquiries : both phone based and written, in a timely manner, in line with the company procedures relating to the subject matter, maintaining a professional response at all times
- Use the company document management systems to accurately capture data against the relevant system records
- Record accurate and detailed call notes using a bespoke CRM system
- Understand and manage personal performance on a daily basis
- Professional customer service experience gained within an office environment
- Client relationship building skills
- IT literate (Microsoft Word and Excel)
- Team player
- Ability to work off own initiative
- Confident and self motivated
- Strong telephone manner
- Good attention to detail / accuracy
- Good investigative skills and ability to resolve problems.
- A flexible approach to meet the demands of the business
Keywords: customer service, outbound, inbound, call centre, contact centre, sales, account manager
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds