- Salary: £24000 - £28000 Per Annum DOE
- Location: Birkenhead, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Content Marketing Consultant will research, develop and produce relevant and timely marketing content to be used across a range of on and off-line media. Working with the Head of Marketing and Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing initiatives and provide comprehensive marketing support to aid customer relationship management and achieve business targets, whilst operating strictly within FCA Regulations. The Content Marketing Consultant will be rewarded with a competitive salary, 25 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews.
To apply for the Content Marketing Consultant, you should have previous experience in content production (on and off-line) and management across a range of media including managing social media accounts; aw well as ‘all round’ proven marketing experience gained in a similar environment. You will possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and have the capacity to learn new systems quickly. Due to being an FCA regulated business, the Marketing Consultant will need to pass a satisfactory credit check.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to plan, research and deliver timely marketing content. This includes copy writing for weekly blogs, website, email campaigns, brochures etc. and managing the approval process for new documents via the in-house system.
- Reviewing and re-writing content of a technical nature to be more accessible to a wider audience.
- Monitoring and maintaining social media accounts to identify trends, marketing and content opportunities and measure the success of marketing output.
- Develop and support the planning and implementation of sales and marketing initiatives for the dedicated business areas. Co-ordinating with the Marketing, Sales and Business Partners teams. Task ownership from start to finish.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager, Senior Graphic Designer and team members to ensure day to day team marketing tasks and deadlines are met.
- Working alongside the Senior Graphic Designer to develop social media campaign ideas within timescales and quality standards agreed for a range of media.
- Design e-marketing / direct mail campaigns relevant to target audience / sector and liaise with all departments and support the implementation of campaigns in line with company objectives.
- To provide creative input to the marketing team and Senior Graphic Designer.
- Provide information, resolve problems and liaise with customers on products and services, ultimately ensuring customer satisfaction.
Experience / Skills
- 2.1 Degree with Marketing, Business or Design modules
- Experience in producing content relating to complex or technical subjects is desirable.
- Good research skills and experience in liaising with third parties to develop relevant content.
- Good knowledge of FCA Regulations and how they apply to marketing literature and initiatives.
- A basic knowledge of the building/construction industry including an awareness of the legislative process.
- An understanding of the insurance market and related products.
- Excellent Customer Relationship Management skills with ability to identify and match our products with new and existing customers.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Demonstrable ability to use own initiative and deliver to tight timescales.
- Exceptional creativity and innovation and ability to articulate ideas and concepts.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral. Copy writing and proof reading skills necessary.
- Ability to motivate self and influence others.
Keywords: marketing, marketing executive, marketing consultant, marketing manager, content, social media, copywriting, blog writing, content writing, CIM, design, media, building, construction, insurance, FCA
Contact Details: To apply please contact Giorgia on 01244 434386 or email Giorgia@tbc-recruit.com
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds