- Salary: DOE
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Contract
Working for this local employer of choice, the Compliance Administrator will be based within an exceptional working environment, working on a 12-month contract. The Compliance Administrator will assist the Information Governance Manager in undertaking various administrative tasks, to ensure specific requirements of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) are met. The role will additionally support the Compliance Manager in undertaking other project-based tasks. This is a genuine opportunity to join one of the area’s most prestigious employers and you will be rewarded with 25 days holidays plus Bank holidays, a company pension scheme and discounted gym membership.
To apply for the Compliance Administrator role, you should have previous experience in information governance or compliance. The Compliance Administrator will possess skills within MS Word and Excel, with the ability to carry out complex mailmerges. Knowledge of MS SharePoint would be an advantage. You will be proactive, positive and flexible in your approach as the role can involve prioritising and adapting your daily tasks.
Due to the rural location, you will need your own transport and a full driving licence. You will also need to be able to pass a credit check and DBS check.
· Work with teams to review and document what external organisations need data protection and/or confidentiality agreements.
· For those external organisations that require them, create the agreements using the templates, send them and log them.
· Work with teams to test the ability of the business to meet GDPR data rights requirements.
· Support the Information Governance Officer with the project to move teams from shared drives to Microsoft SharePoint, including reviewing plans for consistency, assisting with requirements gathering and training, and using migration tools.
· Assist with the management of the digital media library, including implementing changes to the folder structure, updating folder names, capturing issue feedback and testing functionality.
· Information governance or compliance practical experience
· Skills within MS Word and Excel, with the ability to carry out complex mailmerges. Knowledge of MS SharePoint would be an advantage
· Excellent organisational and time management skills combined with the ability to work on own initiative (exercising own judgement with discretion) and within a small team
· Reliable with a strong work ethic
· Attention to detail and dedication to providing quality and error free work
· Professionalism, discretion and confidential at all times
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Driving licence
· Lead yourself by taking responsibility, being positive and tackling challenges with enthusiasm
· Works well with others by building positive relationships, working with integrity, being direct and straightforward whilst respecting and considering others
· Adapts to change by being able to deal with uncertainty, accepting new ideas and driving and communicating change
· Delivers results to a high standard whilst meeting deadlines
Keywords: GDPR, compliance, digital media, library, administration, records, archives, Microsoft SharePoint
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds