- Salary: £18000 - £23000 Per Annum
- Location: Birkenhead, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Dispute Resolution Handler will support the Dispute Resolution function by processing new and existing issues in line with the Document process, aiding and supporting the dispute resolution Operations Manager, liaising as necessary with various departments and operating strictly within FCA regulations and guidelines. The Dispute Resolution Handler will be rewarded with 25 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme, death in service, healthcare and annual pay reviews.
To apply for the Dispute Resolution Handler, you will possess a good understanding of the insurance market and related products, with the ability to deal professionally with disputes, complaints and issues. You will possess a strong working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook and have the capacity to learn new systems quickly. The Dispute Resolution Handler will have a strong working knowledge of FCA regulations along with a passion for providing excellent customer service and experience in delivering customer support. Due to being an FCA regulated business, you will need to pass a satisfactory credit check.
- To take incoming and make outgoing calls from policyholders to assist and advise on the disputes and issues raised.
- To assist in developing an efficient process to deal with all new applications, operating in line with FCA principles
- To adhere to all processes, ensuring applications are dealt with efficiently and relevant referrals to various departments
- To use the internal system and all other necessary applications to log, track and pro-actively action the issue.
- To identify any contentious/litigious issues at the earliest opportunity
- To achieve all Key Performance Indicators, including the achievement of agreed customer service improvement targets, as directed by the Managing Director
- To maintain professional competence by complying at all times with the Company’s Training and Competency Procedures
- To ensure that client files in relation to Claims are reviewed in accordance with the Company’s compliance plan, findings recorded and information reacted to as part of the Company’s management information process
- To comply at all times with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 and FCA Rules
- To understand and comply with, Quality Management Systems Procedures
- Good knowledge of the Company’s claims systems and procedures
- Working knowledge of FCA Regulations
- Proven experience of understanding and the importance of providing excellent customer service
- A general understanding of the insurance market and related products
- A good understanding of latent defects principles
- Ability to deal professionally with clients/management/staff at all levels
- To be self-motivated and develop ability to motivate others
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- Achievement or target focused to be able to meet deadlines and manage own workload within agreed parameters
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds