- Salary: £25 - 28,000
- Location: Ellesmere Port
- Contract: Permanent
Due to outstanding recent and sustained growth, this company who have been established for over 25 years, are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Business Telemarketing Executive to engage with prospective customers. With core values including delivery of excellence, respect for all, and being honest and accountable, the company are keen to recruit a Business Telemarketing Executive to support their growth plans. With a competitive commission/bonus scheme of up to £150 per month, the Business Telemarketing Executive will also receive a healthcare and career progression opportunities.
To apply for the Business Telemarketing Executive role, you will have a successful track record in a targeted outbound telephone-based role, working within a business sales telemarketing environment. You will possess a self-motivated approach and be confident speaking to a variety of decision makers and be comfortable speaking on the telephone. The Business Telemarketing Executive will be proactive and consultative on the phone and be able to liaise with people at all levels.
Due to outstanding recent and sustained growth an enthusiastic and experience Telemarketing Executive is required to engage with prospective customers for the company.
Telephone calls will be to an existing database, contacting potential new prospects from bought in lead packs and following up existing leads with a mix of both warm and cold calls. A key KPI will be to secure face-to-face appointments with contacts from the construction industry.
▪ Telephone prospects to promote the company’s services and products
▪ Follow up and qualify leads from the CRM system
▪ Explain the products and services offered delivering a scripted sales pitch
▪ Gather information and verify details
▪ Answer product related customer questions
▪ Book customer visits and trial dates
▪ Ensure the CRM database is updated and managed
▪ Support the sales team in following up leads
▪ Positive and engaging manner
▪ Excellent communication skills and confident talking on the phone
▪ Previous experience in a business to business based telesales role
▪ Previous experience with CRM systems
▪ Experience of working with social media (desirable)
▪ Confident speaking to a variety of decision makers
▪ Used to working in an office as part of a team
▪ Strong customer focus with a high standard of service and attention to detail
▪ Able to be proactive and consultative on the phone
GCSE Level in English and Mathematics
IT literate including Outlook and Excel
Keywords: Sales, telesales, telemarketing, business to business, B2B
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.