Paying: dependant on experience
Contract Type: Permanent
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday 9.00 : 5.00
The Business Analyst will be validating and reporting on data within the business, supporting the operational and analytical functions. Working for this global organisation who are going through a period of sustained growth, the Business Analyst will join a motivated team who take exceptional pride in their standards. Based within a fantastic, corporate office with good public transport links, you will be rewarded with 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, pension scheme and a positive working environment. The company has genuine career progression opportunities and are looking for people who want to develop and contribute to the company’s success.
To apply for the Business Analyst role, you must have previous data analytics skills gained within a similar fast-paced working environment or a relevant degree. The Business Analyst will have the ability to learn technical information quickly and to relate this into customer situations. You will have an exceptional attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure, along with a high degree of knowledge in Word and Excel. The Business Analyst will have proven problem solving skills and have a pro-active approach to work.
This position involves a combination of operational support and analytical functions. This requires performance of routine and complex functions and exception management processing as required.
- Reconciliation of reports generated on a daily basis
- Participate in the Data Reporting project team meetings to ensure project strategy and operational issues are reviewed and addressed
- Develop project-specific communications including user guides, important notices, fact sheets, etc.
- Liaise with the Technology team to obtain raw data extracts of participant data and work with the Data Reporting team to build reports in design and format that meet business needs
- Generate and produce ad-hoc reporting for industry committees, associations, participants and third parties on an as needed basis
- Conduct and analyse reporting usage patterns to identify patterns and trends
- Supports product training efforts and drafts training materials for users
- Proactively share best practices with team members
- Recommend improvement ideas to increase the efficiencies and effectiveness of the team
- Proven experience in data analytics required
- Financial service experience in operations, middle office, reporting or product management preferable.
- Demonstrated success with resolving problems and issues and in working with participants
- Creative ability to develop value-added solutions to address customer needs
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- Demonstrated success working as part of highly dynamic and motivated team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills, specifically on business applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good level of education : degree or equivalent required
Keywords: Analyst, analytics, operations, research, support, finance, financial services, reports, reporting, middle office, product management
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds