- Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
- Location: Wilmslow
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this established and growing organisation, the Administrator will be key to the continued success of the business. The Administrator will work as part of the HR team to work with other department Managers to provide a comprehensive, administration support throughout the group. You will be rewarded with 25 days’ holidays plus Bank Holidays, a contributory pension scheme and annual pay reviews.
To apply for the Administrator role, you will have a proven background of working in a fast-paced, commercial background with strong administration skills, a high attention to detail and an adaptable flexible approach.
· Daily Management and monthly production of timesheet reporting, for the purpose of support/development recharging costs across the business
· Organisation of expenses and payroll information on a monthly basis
· Process company approved purchases & cost/credit card reconciliation
· Maintaining office supply stock and requirements
· Liaising with 3rd party service companies in relation to office services
· Ownership of staff forum, action plans & social requirements
· Maintaining key business information/dates
· Supporting HR if requested at busy times or to cover periods of absence, duties may include recruitment and new starters etc.
· Organisation of travel plans, flights, accommodation etc. within the business.
· Production of meeting minutes and associated action plans
· Answering main telephone lines
· General assistance and support to the CTO
· Sorting company post
· Other general office administration as required
· Good organisational skills
· Good attention to detail
· Methodical and thorough approach to work
· Desire to show initiative
· Ability to work to tight deadlines/pressure
· Friendly, personal manner
· Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word/Excel/Outlook/PowerPoint/Visio)
· Minimum 2 years previous experience in an administrative role
Keywords: Admin, administrator, office admin, payroll, timesheet reporting, HR admin, office support
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds