- Salary: DOE
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
The Administrator will be working as part of a well-established company with a Head Office in Chester, who pride themselves on the bespoke service they offer customers. Providing trusted advice, ensuring clients receive the best product at the best price, this award-winning company has received the prestigious accolade of being a Sunday Times Top 100 Small Company to Work For. Working as part of a team, the Administrator will support with all clerical duties within a fast-paced, targeted environment. The Administrator will manage incoming emails and calls, providing information, resolving queries and processing requests for brochures and documentation.
The Administrator will have a proven track record within a similar commercial role. You will possess a high level of organisational skills, the ability to work to business critical deadlines, and an exceptional attention to detail. The Administrator will be well-spoken, presentable and professional at all times.
- Manage incoming emails into the generic inbox, including checking any brochure requests are actioned accordingly
- Manage and monitor inputting of information onto the CRM system within the minimum time frames
- Answer incoming calls dealing with client queries regarding additional requests and documents
- Action and check cancellations and amendments have been processed correctly by the sales team, ensuring updated invoices are issued.
- Producing and distributing invoices including amendments and cancellations
- Maintain all files, storewalls and archiving to agreed department standards
- General administration including post, faxing, emailing, filing and photocopying
- Produce weekly despatch and invoicing reports
- Liaise with Finance and Purchase Ledger teams for payment of invoices and ensuring bookings are invoiced in time to pay out to suppliers
- Reception cover on a rota basis
- Possessing commercial administration skills, you will thrive on high volumes of work, a changing environment and personal responsibility.
- The ability to learn new markets and understand a range of systems
- IT skills in MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Have excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well within a fast-paced environment
- Be self-motivated
- Be confident, personable and willing to go out of your ways to help others
- Be well-spoken, presentable and professional at all times
Keywords: administration, clerical, Clerk, travel, tourism
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds