- Salary: £30,000 plus £5K car allowance
- Location: Chester, North West
- Contract: Permanent
Working for this award-winning business in Chester, the Account Development Manager will be a highly autonomous role which will require the individual to support, manage and grow high value and most profitable clients by delivering exceptional service and pro-active account management.
The role requires the creation and delivery of Joint Business Plans plus the ability to quickly form trusting and mutually beneficial commercial relationships with clients for long term growth.
The company’s success has been recognised both within and beyond their industry, having won a prestigious “Best in Industry” award for the last four years, and have been recognised by the London Stock Exchange Group as one of the “1,000 companies to inspire Britain”.
To apply for the Account Development Manager role, you must have proven key account management experience with an excellent history in delivering results and industry leading customer service. The Account Development Manager role requires high levels of self-motivation and energy, the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels internally and externally, robust problem solving capabilities and excellent conflict resolution skills.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Account Development Manager will be highly autonomous and target driven, ensuring clients receive the ‘best in class’ customer service and excellent performance growth year on year. They will deliver the company values internally and externally, ensuring the longevity of relationships with the most profitable owners.
• Full account management responsibility for the most profitable clients – including performance and adherence to contracted terms
• The creation, management and delivery of Joint Business plans for all clients – in line with profit targets set by the business
• Responsible for all reporting including individual accounts and group view – with a constant review of tracking against OKRs and escalation of risks with solutions to deliver targets
• Creation and delivery of presentations to clients on performance and projects in line with company brand guidelines
• Creation and completion of monthly call plans in line with OKRs and with sign off from Head of Operations
• Internal communication across all touch points and departments to ensure clients receive information in full and on time
• Creation and delivery of monthly report on performance and projects to Head of Operations
• Continuous analysis of performance and processes to improve and grow the Premium Account portfolio
• Focus on new business opportunities and delivery in line with OKRs
• Creation of monthly journey plans to ensure meeting target volumes are reached and achieved within budget
• Ownership of all operational issues impacting premium accounts – including taking accountability for resolution in timely and satisfactory manner
• Previous key account management experience and delivery of Joint Business Plans
• Excellent commercial awareness
• Proven track record of driving results across multiple accounts
• Experience in successful negotiation with high value accounts
• Excellent time management skills
• Conflict resolution experience
• Advanced communication skills including presentation experience to customers and internal departments
• The ability to influence and persuade both internal and external stakeholders
• Optimal journey planning and diary management experience
• Highly skilled in Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
• Full P&L accountability experience
• Project management skills
Keywords: Account management, Account Manager, sales, B2B, key accounts
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds