- Salary: £45,000 DOE
- Location: London
- Contract: Permanent
An exciting opportunity for a 3D Visualisation Technician to join a leading organisation is the construction sector. The company are based in London. The client uses all the latest technology and always make their staff number one priority. You will be working alongside the best Technicians in London. This is a brilliant time to join a vibrant and growing company which will undoubtedly propel your career!
To apply for the 3D Visualisation Technician position, you must have previous experience in a professional photography and property environment. A full clean driving license is essential. Have strong attention to detail. Strong organisations skills with the ability to manage a series of tasks in a methodical approach. Be able to engage with key stakeholders within the business while also being customer focussed.
· Liaise with Survey management to co-ordinate site visits and take appropriate photos for the development of ‘house tour’
· Create a library of key construction stages as a platform base for leaning images.
· Make appropriate communications, that also include follow up and follow through, while are also in place to meet requirements.
· Use latest equipment and proprietary software, stich photos together, using great images and complete the VR training package.
· Work with the Technical Training Management team who will look over submissions, provide commentary to support photos and enable you to insert ‘hot spots’ as directed.
· As soon as training packages are finalised, catalogue via sound indexing system and put in the correct category.
· Regularly update, edit and maintain the library content and the virtual tour material to ensure the integrity of the training packages.
· Input the most effective ‘roll out’ plan as directed by the Line Manager, engaging with key stakeholders as appropriate.
Keywords: 3D, Visualisation, Technician, Property, IT, London
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds