- Salary: £25,000
- Location: Deeside
- Contract: Permanent
Our client located in the Deeside area are urgently looking for an experienced and technical (hands-on) System Team Leader to join their every growing team on a permanent basis. The System Team Leader will be required to pick up and troubleshoot support tickets when resource demands and participate on the Engineer On-call rota. Core technologies include MDM, Cloud Security, Networking and VPNs.
Our client is looking for someone who has a balance between a practical team leader, as well as the technical capability and willingness to get involved and roll up their sleeves. You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, open plan vibrant office, personal & annual bonus scheme, free parking, 28 days holiday and a clear progression route.
The System Team Leader will have previous helpdesk or IT management and mentoring experience along with the positivity to achieve and succeed. The System Team Leader must also be able to work under pressure and work to company targets/SLAs while having an enthusiastic and ‘can do’ attitude. The System Team Leader should also have outstanding communication skills, be able to work autonomously and be a technical go-to person!
· Have overview on each team members for the day and support them in being as efficient and productive as possible.
· Answer questions and provide advice and support to assist members of the team.
· Attend monthly Team Leader meetings and put intervention in place accordingly and communicate back to the team.
· Conduct monthly team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
· Holding regular 121s with each member of the team.
· Regular coaching and support of team members to raise their performance.
· Communication at the end of each day for the team’s outcomes and provide coaching to improve performance if required.
· Conduct return to work interviews when required.
· Responsible for identifying training needs and training new and existing team members
· Identify areas for development for team members and provide training and coaching
· Develop strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
· Setting high goals & standards for one’s own performance, the performance of others in the team
· Liaise with internal departments, other Team Leaders and Management to ensure smooth running of department.
· Candidates should be excited by the opportunity of joining an ambitious and expanding company, have the drive to succeed and a professional approach in a busy helpdesk/ IT environment
· Previous team management skills, gained within a commercial, technical environment
· Key attributes associated with this role include being gregarious with excellent people skills
· Strong communication skills at all levels, with skills in negotiation and issue resolution
· Network hardware – PCs, switches, routers & firewalls
· Networking TCP/IP, DNS, VPNs & routers
· Hosted / IP telephony systems & SIP Trunks
· Comprehensive networking knowledge
· Affective time management skills, with a logical approach to problem solving
· Ability to manage own and teams workload whilst reviewing changing priorities
Sales support, system team leader, coaching, mentoring, Team Manager, Customer Service Manager, technical, helpdesk, IT, first line
Unfortunately due to time restrictions we cannot respond to every applicant, in the event that we haven’t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies. We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunities agency and welcome applicants from all backgrounds.